- LEGAL NOTICE
- BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- DETAILED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Who is the data controller?
- What information do we collect and process from the user through the website?
- For what purposes do we process the user’s personal data?
- What is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data?
- For how long will the user’s personal data be processed?
- To which recipients will the user’s personal data be communicated?
- What are the user’s rights?
- What security measures do we have in place?
- Policy on social network
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- Basic information about cookies
- Detailed information about cookies
- How to uninstall cookies?
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL TEXT
- REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION
1. LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with article 10.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), we indicate the identification data of the owner:
- Responsible: DIMENSIONA CONSULTORÍA TECNOLÓXICA, S.L. (hereinafter, “DIMENSIONA”).
- TAX ID: B15758717
- Registered Address: Plaza de Europa 10A, 5th floor – Edificio Área Central (Fontiñas), CP 15707, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Register of A Coruña, volume 2.401, folio 1, page number C-25.585, 1st registration.
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.dimensiona.com
2.1. BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible for the treatment
|DIMENSIONA CONSULTORÍA TECNOLÓXICA, S.L.
|Purposes of processing
|Response to queries and doubts, provision of service and possible sending of information about products and services.
|Consent of the data subject (article 6.1.a of the RGPD).
Contractual relationship with the data subject (article 6.1.b of the RGPD).
|No data will be transferred to third parties.
The following may have access: Tax Administration, Banks and financial institutions, Security Forces and Corps, Data Processors necessary for the provision of the service.
|Rights and additional information
2.2. DETAILED DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
2.2.1. Who is the Data Controller?
The identification data of the Data Controller appear in section 1.
2.2.2. What information do we collect and process from the user through the website?
- Through the form Contact
In our web page the user will find the option to write to us to clarify all the doubts that he/she has in relation to the operation of our products/services or any other thing that he/she needs. To answer, we will contact the user via email or phone number, if indicated.
- Through our corporate email
Through our email firstname.lastname@example.org the user will be able to write to us and/or request the information that he/she considers necessary to clarify the doubts related to our services.
In the event that the user provides us with third party data, he/she will assume the responsibility of having previously informed the user and having his/her consent to do so, in accordance with article 14 of the RGPD.
2.2.3. ¿Con qué finalidad tratamos los datos personales del usuario?
DIMENSIONA processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
a) To carry out the provision of the contracted products/services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the follow-up of the same.
b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the user’s request, application, incident or query (either via email, contact form or telephone).
c) Manage the customer’s purchase process and any query associated with the products/services contracted.
d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of information about products, services and news associated with DIMENSIONA by electronic and/or conventional means.
2.2.4. For what purposes do we process the user’s personal data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out in the previous section is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service, and it is an imperative obligation to do so, as established in article 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- With regard to the sending of information about products, services and news associated with DIMENSIONA, the legal basis for the processing of personal data provided is the consent given by the user expressly, as established in Article 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
2.2.5. How long will the user’s personal data be processed?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. After the end of the relationship, if necessary, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, and where appropriate, while the person concerned does not request the withdrawal of their consent to send information related to your query.
- The data for sending information associated with DIMENSIONA’s products or services will be kept as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent.
2.2.6. To which recipients will the user’s personal data be communicated?
As a general rule, your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to carry out the provision of the service. Taking this into account:
- The user’s personal data could be communicated to financial institutions through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
- Only in legally necessary cases, the data will be communicated to the State Security Forces and Corps.
- They could also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- Where appropriate, they will also be communicated to DIMENSIONA’s Data Processors for the correct provision of the service.
2.2.7.What are the user’s rights?
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to their processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where applicable.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Their exercise is free of charge, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (e.g. repetitive nature), in which case DIMENSIONA may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- You may exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer.
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline may be extended by a further two months.
- We are obliged to inform you about the means of exercising these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason that you choose another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If DIMENSIONA does not act on the request, it will inform you, within one month at the latest, of the reasons for its failure to act and the possibility of complaining to a Supervisory Authority.
In order to facilitate their exercise, we provide links to the application form for each of the rights:
To exercise your rights DIMENSIONA offers you the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to DIMENSIONA. Ref. Exercise of LOPD Rights.
By sending a scanned and signed form to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating in the subject Exercise of LOPD Rights.
In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy of your ID card or equivalent document to verify that we only answer to the person concerned or his legal representative, in this case must provide proof of representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid ( www.aepd.es ).
2.2.8. What security measures do we have in place?
DIMENSIONA is committed to protecting your personal information.
We use reasonably reliable and effective physical, organizational and technological measures, controls and procedures aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In the case of the contracts we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the order made, as well as to implement the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services for the processing of personal data.
All these security measures are reviewed periodically to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and no security system is impenetrable, so in the event that any information under our control and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take appropriate steps to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected to take appropriate action.
2.2.9. Social media policy
DIMENSIONA has a corporate profile on the social networks Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Therefore, DIMENSIONA is the “Responsible for the processing of your data” by virtue of the existence of such profiles on social networks and the fact that the user follows us and by virtue of this we can also follow him/her.
The above means that if the user decides to join our corporate profile as a follower or by giving a “Like” or a “Like” to our content or profile, he/she accepts this policy, where we explain his/her rights and how we use his/her data.
As responsible for the treatment of your data, we guarantee the confidentiality in the treatment and the fulfillment of the user’s rights, always under the effects of the current regulations on data protection.
On the other hand, we inform that we will use these social networks to announce news or relevant information related to the services we offer, or on topics that we consider to be of interest to the user. Using the functionalities of these platforms, it is possible that the user receives on his wall or profile news with this type of information.
However, we also inform that there is no link between DIMENSIONA and such platforms or social networks, so the user accepts their policy of use and conditions once you access them and / or validate their notices and terms and conditions in the registration procedure, DIMENSIONA not being responsible for the use or processing of user data that is made outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
We inform you that DIMENSIONA is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the web page, as well as all its elements (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
DIMENSIONA’s website contains texts intended to inform its users. Any error or omission in the content generated will not make DIMENSIONA responsible in any case.
4. POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
4.1. Basic information about cookies
- What the user should know about Cookies
Cookies (cookies) are small files that store information on the devices of Users who use our Website.
Cookies are associated with the browser of a particular computer or device. Thanks to them, it is possible for DIMENSIONA to recognize the Users’ browsers; they also serve to determine the user’s browsing preferences and, from this, to evaluate the user’s preferences and can be used as indicators, all of this to improve our service offerings.
- Acceptance of cookies in DIMENSIONA:
4.2. Detailed information about cookies
- Technical or functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting video or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
*Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations set forth in Article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the preceding paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
* If it is the user himself who chooses these features (for example, if you select the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of Article 22.2 of the LSSI for being considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
*Although these types of cookies are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, the WG29 stated that it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first party, that they process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information on their use is provided and that they include the possibility for users to express their refusal on their use.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- The cookies we use in DIMENSIONA
The table below includes the details, purpose, type and types of cookies that we have implemented on our platform. For your understanding, we detail below the types of cookies that can be used if the user gives us his consent:
|Type (own/third parties)
4.3. How to uninstall cookies?
If a user wishes to uninstall the cookies used in www.dimensiona.com from his browser, here are the instructions for different browsers:
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Microsoft Edge pulse click here.
- For more information about Firefox pulse click here.
- For more information about Chrome pulse click here.
- For more information about Safari pulse click here.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL TEXT
6. REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website.
If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration beforehand, this legal notice establishes the agreement to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
Last modification: November 23rd, 2023.